Be into WIN a VISA Wellington On a Plate Experience for two!
Order a Plate of Origin dish at any of the eight participating Manawatu restaurants between 10.00am NZST on Saturday 2nd March and 11:59pm NZST to 16th March 2019 and you can go in the draw to WIN an experience for two including two nights accommodation and two double passes to Visa Welligton On a Plate events.
Just ask for your entry form when you purchase a Plate of Origin dish. Each Plate of Origin dish earns one entry.
Terms and Conditions for the Visa Wellington On a Plate Experience competition, run in conjunction with Plate of Origin 2019 – by entering the competition you agree to the following terms and conditions:
To enter, please complete the entry form with your email address and/or phone number, must be completed at the time of your payment or purchase of a Plate of Origin meal.
1. The Promoter is Central Economic Development Agency (CEDA), Level 1, 478 Main Street East, Palmerston North, New Zealand.
2. The winner will be announced via page and contacted via www.facebook.com/NZAgriFoodWeek email or phone number as provided on the entry form. The winner must make contact within 72 hours of being announced to ensure adequate redemption time.
3. If the winner fails to contact the promoter within 72 hours, a redraw will take place to ensure that the prize is awarded.
4. Only one entry per Plate of Origin meal will be accepted.
5. The winner’s name will be published on both the Plate of Origin Facebook event page, and in associated communications by Central Economic Development Agency.
6. The promotion is only open to individuals.
7. Staff and immediate families of The Promoter, and owners and staff of the participating restaurants are not eligible to enter.
8. Any incidental costs associated with claiming the prizes, are the responsibility of the winners.
9. There will be one winner. The prize consists of:
9a. Two (2) nights’ accommodation in Wellington during Visa Wellington On a Plate 2019 for two people
9b. A double pass to two Visa Wellington On a Plate Festival Events
9c. Additional meals will be covered through the provision of two (2) vouchers to participating Visa Wellington On a Plate restaurants
10. The prize is to be taken during Visa Wellington On a Plate Festival between the dates of 1st – 31st August 2019, with specific dates to be negotiated with the resulting winner and Visa Wellington on a Plate.
11. The Festival Events and restaurant vouchers will be determined following the confirmed dates of travel.
12. Any additional food or beverage beyond the value of the restaurant vouchers or Festival Event tickets supplied as part of the prize will be at the winner’s discretion and at the winner’s expense.
13. The accommodation will be with a provider specified by the Promoter and cannot be negotiated, changed or redeemed for cash.
14. The winners will organise their own way of travelling to, and from, Wellington, as this is not supplied as part of the prize.
15. Any travel costs associated with the prize will be at the winner’s expense.
16. The prize is as stated and all supplementary costs or incidentals are at the Winner’s expense.
17. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
18. In the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond The Promoter’s control, The Promoter is under no obligation to provide a substitute prize.
19. The Promoter’s decision, including any decisions as to prize distribution, is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim suffered or brought by an entrant:
20a. whilst undertaking any travel connected with their entry into the Competition;
20b. in the participation in any Prize
20c. as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; or
20d. due to the publication of any material, including any statements made by any staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person.
21. The winner of this competition agrees to adhere to all third party terms and conditions when claiming and using the prize package.
22. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to the use of their name, images and/or audio and visual obtained throughout the promotion.
23. By entering the promotion, the entrants agree to have their email address supplied to, and subscribed to Visa Wellington On a Plate eNewsletter and Plate of Origin event updates.
24. By entering the promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated above.